EEKcars.com does not store additional information about the seller except for those contained in the announcement.
The site does not responsible for the published ads, does not the guarantor of the agreements and does not cooperating with transport companies. Be carefull!
Do not trust offers with suspiciously low price.
this is a BIG project but worth the effort for the porscheenthusiast. This Project needs a lot of metal work, I’ve had this project for many years now and I’ve tried to make Progress but the time has come to find a new home for the project, someone better Equipped. So if anybody is interested here are some details.
Please note- project does not have a engine. Car is not a rolling chassis at the moment as rear torsion tube was removed to replace with good donor torque tube. It’s currently on a rack and will need to be loaded onto a trailer for transport. Rusty quarter panels have been cut off to have proper access to repair torque tube section. Front suspension arms and struts could be bolted to help with transport.Rear parcel shelf and rear seat buckets were corroded and going to be replaced so they have been cut out. Chassis was stabilized beforeanything was removed.
PLEASE NOTE - BUYER WILL HAVE TO PICK CAR UP IN PERSON OR HAVE TRANSPORT COMPANY PICK UP PROJECT AND PARTS . Please consider this beforebidding, I am willingto sell worldwide but buyer must figure out shippinglogistics before bidding.
1970 911 E coupe
- clear title/ registration in my name. Information about 1970 Porsche 911 for sale on this page. See price and photos of the 911 Porsche
- no accident damage that I can see.
- lots of corrosion
- original colour was a redI believe
- left and right Rear quarter windows ( dismantled for new rubber seals )
- rear windshield
- engine decklid ( very nice rust free condition, correct decklid for year )
- engine decklid grill ( nice condition )
- chassis wiring harness from front of car to dashboard to engine bay looks to be in great usable condition. Nothing has been damaged, all looks factory but of course old.
- engine bay fuse/ relay panel ( correct for MFI engine )
- 3pin CDI factory Bosch unit .
- front 911S steel bumper ( roughish condition, but could be restored )
- front left and right fenders . Both good/ solid restorable condition. Drivers side needs small common repair at bottom 3” section.
- second set of front donor fenders ( only good for donor metal )
- front hood ( needs rust repair at front of hood)
- some instrument gauges ( no wires appear to be damaged in dashboard)
- original ignition switch and key
- dashboard heat/fresh air ventilation controls.
- 1 rust free door ( drivers side)
- door window frames- exterior door handles- front windshield aluminum trim
- windshield wiper motor and linkage
- original steering column with wiper and indicator levers
- 1 rear tail light housing
- 1 front indicator lense
- front metal/ chrome horn grills
- front suspension struts- front suspension a- arms
- 911 S aluminum front callipers ( currently dismantled for new pistons but in good condition )
- 911 aluminum front suspension cross member.- rear suspension trailing arms and torsion bar spring plates+ many small parts.
If parts are not listed I likely don’t have them.Will update listing if other parts are found.
-NEW PARTS INCLUDED
- NEW front and rear floor pan sections . ( high quality restoration design items)
- NOS - New old stock - 1970’s factory Porsche 911S/E narrow body replacement quarter panels drivers and passenger side complete with door latch panel. These are very rare. Likely the cost alone for these items is $2[hidden information] per side. These have light surface rust from decades of sitting. Original Mat green Porsche primer.
-new rear inner wheel house repair panel. Left and right sides. ( high quality restoration design items)
- rear window bottom corner repair section. Left and right sides . Restoration design items.
- 1 inner sill panel.
Mechanical parts included-
- rear axles
- metal shifter rod in transmission tunnel
- 901 911E/S transmission ( transmission model 911/01 . Transmission looks be in great internal condition, flawless ring and pinion. Synchros look to be new with sharp points/ not worn and rounded.
GOOD DONOR SHEET METALfrom 911SC
- torque tube
- inner frame rail sections
- door hinge posts
- dash frame
- Windshield frame
+ other bits to help build a solid chassis.
I feel I have set a low auction reserve considering the new panels and parts. Ifits does not sell I will try listing it again in the future. If not interested in new panels we can discuss details and lower price accordingly.I will update listing as best as I can
Located in eastern Canada, if someone from U.S is interested, project can stay in storage until able to pick up. Unfortunately I won’t be able to help with shipping, car will need to be picked up in person or shipping company able to load the car.
Title/ registration is in my name, signed and bill of sale is made up for easy transaction.
PLEASE NOTE- CAR IS LISTED FOR SALE ELSEWHERE SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY.
PLEASE FIGURE OUT SHIPPING LOGISTICS BEFORE BIDDING.